Texas Wine Passport App
The #1 TX Wine app with rewards program and social shares! Download the app to plan your perfect day of Texas Wines in just a few minutes.
Find new wineries, get hot discounts and share your fabulous winery experiences on social media.
An interactive GPS and Google Maps showing routes and specific directions to wineries.
Share your experiences via Facebook with your friends! Spread the word about Texas Wines!
Collect stamps when you visit wineries. For every 10 stamps, save $10 at participating wineries!
How it Works
- Visit Texas wineries to receive a stamp passport code.
- The App detects your GPS location while at the winery.
- Accumulate stamps and redeem $10 for every 10 stamps at Passport Participating Wineries.
- Visit multiple times. Stamp at any one winery every 48 hours.
- Participating wineries are marked in the App with this symbol:
About the App
In September 2013, the Texas Wine and Grape Growers Foundation proudly launched the TX Wine Passport Smartphone Mobile App, a tool to promote the Texas wine and grape industry and drive consumers to Texas wineries and tasting rooms.
The TX Wine Passport provides additional marketing initiatives and educational incentives for students pursuing Viticulture and Enology programs.
It is the only app whose sole purpose is to market the Texas wine industry and seek funds for scholarships.
The Texas Wine and Grape Growers Foundation, Inc. is devoted to the improvement, growth, and prosperity of the Texas wine and grape industry.
The Foundation generates funds for marketing, promotion, research, and education programs for the benefit of the industry.
Region 1 – Texas High Plains
Region 2 – North Texas
- Blue Ostrich Winery & Vineyard – Saint Jo
- Brushy Creek Vineyards – Alvord
- Homestead Winery – Grapevine
- Homestead Winery – Denison
- Homestead Winery – Ivanhoe
- Landon Winery – McKinney
- Landon Winery – Greenville
- Los Pinos Ranch Vineyards – Pittsburg
- Lost Oak Winery – Burleson
- Marker Cellars – Alvord
- Messina Hof Winery Grapevine – Grapevine
- Paris Vineyards – Paris
- Savannah Winery & Bistro – Canton
- Sloan & Williams Winery – Grapevine
- Sugar Ridge Winery – Ennis
- Sunset Winery – Burleson
- Tara Vineyard & Winery – Athens
- The Winery at Willow Creek – Abilene
- Times Ten Cellars – Dallas
- Times Ten Cellars – Fort Worth
Region 3 – Southeast Texas
- Bernhardt Winery – Plantersville
- Cork This! Winery – Montgomery
- Haak Vineyards & Winery – Santa Fe
- Lavaca Bluffs Vineyard & Winery – Lolita
- Majek Vineyard and Winery – Schulenberg
- Messina Hof Winery & Resort – Bryan
- Peach Creek Vineyards – College Station
- Pleasant Hill Winery – Brenham
- Rohan Meadery – La Grange
- Saddlehorn Winery – Burton
- Texas Star Winery – Chappell Hill
- The Weimary – Weimar
- Whistling Duck Vineyards and Winery – Weimar
- Windy Winery – Brenham
Region 5 – Southeast Texas
- Becker Vineyards – Stonewall
- Bending Branch Winery (The Estate) – Comfort
- Bending Branch Winery (High Street) – Comfort
- Brennan Vineyards – Comanche
- Compass Rose Cellars – Mason
- Fawncrest Vineyard, Inc. – Canyon Lake
- Fiesta Winery – Lometa
- Fiesta Winery – Fredericksburg
- Four Point O Cellars – Fredericksburg
- Kerrvile Hills Winery – Kerrville
- Majek Vineyard and Winery – Schulenburg
- McReynolds Wines – Cypress Mill
- Messina Hof Winery Hill Country – Fredericksburg
- Red Wing Dove – Hamilton
- Salado Winery Company – Salado
- Singing Water Vineyards – Comfort
- Spicewood Vineyards – Spicewood
- Texas Legato Winery – Lampasas
- William Chris Vineyards – Hye