2016 Annual Conference & Trade Show – February 18 – 20, 2016
The 2016 Annual Texas Wine and Grape Growers Association Conference and Trade Show was the 40th meeting of members and supporters of the Texas wine and grape industry.
The annual conference is the perfect opportunity to attend educational seminars, meet suppliers, enjoy Texas wine, and network, network, network!
Presenting Sponsor, Farm Credit
The conference included educational tracks covering Viticulture, Enology, Legal, and Marketing as well as two days of Exhibitors demonstrating their products and services.
In 2016, we had the largest attendance in the history of TWGGA meetings — welcoming 116 exhibitors and 694 attendees.
- How Six Brands Target Six Different Wine Consumers – Case Study / (Rebecca Ritz)
- How Six Brands Target Six Different Wine Consumers – Worksheet / (Rebecca Ritz)
- Plant Testing and Vineyard Nutrition Requirements / (Noel Garcia)
- Enzymatic Analysis The Best Investment You Can Make in Your Laboratory (Greg Howell)
- Here Comes the Feds: A Look at National Issues Facing Texas Wineries (Michael Kaiser – WineAmerica)
- Here Comes the Feds A Look at National Issues Facing Texas Wineries (Steve Gross – Wine Institute)
- Oak Aging Alternatives (Eglantine Chauffour)
- Increasing Yield Potential of Grapevines (Dr. Justin Scheiner)