Experience engaging educational sessions, unique food and wine events, plus the chance to reconnect with your wine and grape family and grow your business at the 2023 TWGGA Annual Conference & Trade Show, February 21–23, at the Embassy Suites San Marcos, 1001 E McCarty Ln, San Marcos, Texas 78666.
Full conference registration includes daily coffee and receptions and Lunch With the Exhibitors on Thursday. Wednesday registration includes coffee and evening reception. Thursday registration includes coffee and lunch. Please note, education sessions and ticketed tastings are open to conference registrants only. Guest tickets for the gala may be purchased with a conference registration.
Note: For exhibitor registration, click here.
- Wednesday, 10:30 a.m.–11:30 a.m.: What’s So Special About Sagrantino? Discussion and Tasting About This Up-and-Coming Variety
- SOLD OUT! Wednesday, 1:30 p.m.–2:30 p.m.: New Varieties: Hybrid Wines
- Thursday, 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.: Peak Behind the Curtain of a Wine Competition and Learn Why They Are Important
- Thursday, 11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.: Sip, Savor, Socialize: Creating Winery Events That Marry Food and Wine
- Thursday, 1:30 p.m.–2:30 p.m.: 200% Texas: Extracting Bold Reds (Phenolic Extraction Session With Wine Tasting)
All days and times are subject to change.
Cancellations will be accepted with a full refund until January 31, 2023. From January 31, 2023 to February 15, 2023, cancellations will incur a $200 cancellation fee. After February 15, 2023, no refunds for cancellations will be provided. A $50 administrative fee will be applied to badge name changes/transfers after February 13, 2023. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for cancellations or changes.