Information for TWGGA Speakers
We hope you are looking forward to reconnecting with your wine and grape community February 17–19 in Denton at the TWGGA 2022 Annual Conference & Trade Show! As we prepare for this year’s conference, we need each speaker to complete the following tasks on or before February 4. This deadline is very important to the success of the conference—if you have any questions or concerns about the items below, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the Speaker Agreement Form by Friday, February 4, so that we may process your complimentary registration to the event. Each speaker receives a complimentary registration for the non-ticketed education portions of the conference. Speakers who wish to add on the Thursday awards luncheon, Friday exhibitor buffet lunch, Friday gala, or any ticketed wine tastings must indicate their preference to do so in the speaker form. Instructions for adding tickets will follow from the TWGGA team. Speakers not adding tickets will be automatically registered for the conference. Badges will be available for pick-up on site beginning Wednesday, February 16. You can access the form here.
- All speakers must sign the COVID agreement as part of the speakers’ form. Please view the TWGGA COVID policies here.
- All main/head presenters and panel moderators must include the appropriate TWGGA slides into their slide deck. Slides can be accessed and downloaded below. If you have a sponsored session or tasting, please look for an email from email@example.com with your specific session slides. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues adding these to your slides.
- All main/head presenters and panel moderators must provide a copy of their completed presentation slide deck to TWGGA by Friday, February 4. Upload your slide deck to this link. If you have issues with upload, please contact email@example.com so we can provide an alternate way to receive your slides.
- Review the session details PDF to see your final day and time for speaking. All speakers are asked to arrive 15 minutes early for their scheduled time/session to prep and check your AV. Additional details, including your assigned room for speaking, will arrive approximately 1 week prior to the conference.
Please note, the conference hotel is full. If you are needing a room for the event still, you may book at the overflow hotel:
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denton
4485 N I-35, Denton TX 76207
(1.5 miles from Embassy Suites Denton)
Promo Code for Registration: Texas Wine and Grape Growers Assn
Thank you so much for agreeing to be part of the TWGGA Annual Conference! We look forward to seeing you in February!