Texas Wine Industry Portal
Listed below are links to other websites containing valuable information concerning the Texas Wine Industry. Each link will open in a new window.
The Texas Wine and Grape Growers Association and the Texas Wine Marketing Research Institute working collaboratively with Frank, Rimerman & Co., LLP has released the current economic impact numbers of the Texas wine and grape industry.
The final report assessed the 2013 total economic impact of the Texas wine and grape industries at $1.88 BILLION, an 88% growth over 2005 when the first economic impact was conducted. This economic impact study is conducted every two years.
Education & Research
- Texas Enology Network
- Texas Wine Grape Network
- Texas Wine Marketing Institute
- Pierce’s Disease Research & Education
- Pierce’s Disease Management Guide
- Texas Sommelier Conference
Rural Economic Development
- Dallas Town & Country Wine Trail
- CrossTimbers Wine Trail
- Dallas Wine Trail
- Fredericksburg Wine Road 290
- Grapevine Wine Trail
- Piney Woods Wine Trail
- Red River Wine Trail
- Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail
- Texas Hill Country Wine Trails
- Way Out Wineries Wine Trail (WOW)
- Texas Independence Wine Trail
Wine Marketing Groups
- Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (Federal)
- Texas Alcohol Beverage Commission (State)
- Federal Label Approval
- Texas Department of Transportation (TxDot)
- Texas Department of Health
- Tourist Oriented Directional Signage
Compliance & Regulation
Viticulture / Enology
The Texas Winegrape Network is a comprehensive Internet resource providing research-based information and communication services for commercial grape producers.
The network comprises the primary informational website and the largest international list serve devoted to commercial viticulture, the Viticulture Discussion List.
Two special topic websites are also part of the network: the Texas Pierce’s Disease Program website and the SERA-IEG-14 website.
The Texas Wine and Grape Growers Association (TWGGA) does not endorse any of the ListServ sources featured below. This list is provided for informational and entertainment purposes only. The information exchanged between individuals or groups may not reflect the official position of the TWGGA Board of Directors. Participants are encouraged to verify all sources of information shared on these sites and are warned not to engage in any discussions which may be construed to reflect practices that are exclusionary or of collusion in nature.